What does the website development process entail?
We develop your website as a sales and marketing tool – one that generates leads, provides your customers with useful information, effectively displays your products and services, increases your online visibility, and differentiates you from your competition.
Developing a robust website involves thoughtful planning and execution. We work in partnership with you to create the website that is right for your business. We lay the groundwork first by learning about your customers, your marketing needs, and your business goals before we begin building your website.
The process varies based on the technical requirements and complexity of your website and can take from 6 – 24 weeks from start to finish. A typical website project is comprised of five phases:
- Planning and research phase – We learn about your company, your business needs and your website goals. We work through your website’s technical, content and design requirements.
- Design phase – We create mock-ups and wireframes that communicate the look, feel, layout, architecture and navigation of your site.
- Development phase – We work on the custom development, building and programming of your site as well as perform rigorous testing on all functionality and across all major browsers.
- Training and content phase – We train you on how to manage and update your new website, enabling you to populate your website with content. More testing is done to ensure all systems are working properly and your site is displaying correctly.
- Launch phase – Final pre-launch testing and review are done. Any issues are resolved, and upon getting final approval from you, we launch your new site.